Carpe Pixels ... Dotty Molt Photography
(Seize the Photos)
Copyright © 2012 Dotty Molt. All Rights Reserved.
All images are the copyrighted property of Dotty Molt
I'm a Florida Native happily relocated to the Mountains above Reno, Nevada about 20 minutes from Lake Tahoe where in the summer, instead of sitting indoors hiding from the heat like you would in South Florida, you can get out and hike with a camera in hand, capturing pixels all over the place. It's almost always sunny here, and even the snow only lasts for a little while. By the way, please don't tell anyone back home how beautiful it is here, let's keep it our secret.
If you'd like to see my work in person, you can find it hanging around these fine establishments in the Reno-Tahoe area. You can also purchase prints directly through these venues.
- Rubicon Deli - 445 California Avenue, Suite 8, Reno, NV 89509 (Phone: 775-322-9792)
- Aqua Salon - 18603 Wedge Parkway, Suite I, Reno, NV 89511 (Phone: 775-851-3377)
- Ryrie's Art and Home - 6135 Lakeside Drive, Suite 133, Reno, NV 89511 (Phone: 775-827-5757)
- Silver Peak Restaurant - 124 Wonder Street, Reno, NV 89502 (Phone: 775-324-1864)
- Wet Hen Cafe - 3979 S McCarran Road, Reno, NV 89502 (Phone: 775-657-8880)
- Galena Creek Visitors Center - 18250 Mt. Rose Highway, Reno, NV 89511 (Phone: 775-849-4948)
- Montreux Fitness Center - 16475 Bordeaux Drive, Reno, NV 89511 (Phone: 775-849-1090)
I'm featured in the January 2013 issue of Reno Magazine !
The photographer hard at work at a wedding in Florida. Check out the knees.
Another Art Show, this one hosted by Ryrie's Art and Home.
Spa West at Sports West just held their 2nd Anniversary party. I was one of the vendors for the day.
Shooting a waterfall along the Virgin River in Zion National Park.
All bundled up in my Bear Hat on a chilly morning in Zion National Park.